I need a book, or a lesson on blogging and how to do a few things. Like, how do I make the words be a link? Anyone? Maybe the kids know. Oh, that makes me laugh, considering they made their own blog when I was asleep one day, and now they can't get back into it to post again. Kids are entertaining. I'm listening to one right now. Tonight, he wanted to make spongebob out of dots candy, he had them lined up in a neat little 3X4 square - OCD?




4 thoughts:
I'll send you an email with the info on how to do links because if I post it here, it will just turn into a link and it won't actually give you the code. Check your email!
I don't know but when you find out will you pass the info along to me?!
i don't know how to do it either, and i have been trying to figure it out. post it when you know :)
Not hard - just select the text you want to link to - then click the little chain link button next to the font tool buttons above your post text box and it will open a new window where you type the url that you want it linked to. Try it - you'll like it :)
Post a Comment