9/16/09

Happy Birthday Bailey!

I can't believe Bailey is 9! She recently lost 3 of her front teeth (like last week) and today she put an apple in her lunch. I'm not sure how she ate it. We got her a new bike and all she wants to do is ride, unfortunately it's been raining a lot here. She now wants to ride to school on her bike. I'm not sure about that much independence.

Bailey is so full of energy. From the moment I pick her up from school she is full speed ahead. She loves to do crafty things too, cleaning them up is another story. Bailey loves to cook and usually starts out with her picking what we are going to cook, but she looses interest before it's done.
She does great at school. She is usually one of the "teachers pet", and has been since kindergarten. She is very social once she is comfortable.
Bailey loves going to church, and activity days. She has a friend that she has been inviting to church activities. Her friends grandmother is living with them and is a member. Her father and mother are too, but at this point they have not attended any meetings.
Bailey is following in my footsteps and loves the babies. Any chance I get to watch and play with one of my friends babies, Bailey is right there with me and very helpful.
We love Bailey so much. We waited for her for a long time. We are so greatful to have her in our family.

2 thoughts:

Penny said...

O my gosh! As usual, we never looked at the calendar to remember to call for Bailey's birthday. Thank goodness we got the birthday cards off on time this month. Happy Birthday, Bailey. Love you so much.

Erickson Fam said...

Yay! Happy birthday Bailey. I need to come over and watch you and your bike ridding skills!

MUSIC