Today was Jackson's last day of Primary. Jackson was ordained to the office of a Deacon 3 weeks ago, and so today was his 2nd time to help pass the Sacrament, and his first Sunday sitting on the stand behind the Bishop. Next Sunday will be Garrett's first day of Primary as a Sunbeam. Lots of changes for us in the last year. I also wanted gush a little and let you all know how sweet my eldest son is, stopping me in the hall to kiss me on the check. And Garrett is always cracking us up. His latest is "I'm so very....hungry/tired/etc" and "darnit!". Bailey and I went shopping to exchange a few things. She wears me out. She has managed to make more messes than we can clean up so far, but it's fun having everyone home and having family time.




3 thoughts:
they grow up too fast don't they?
love the kiss story...how sweet is that:)
Wow I can't believe that Garrett is going to Sundbeams. I guess everyone grows up, it just seems like he is way to little to be with all the big kids already. Congratulations to Jackson. What an awesome day to receive the priesthood.
Crazy how fast the kids are growing and changing. Jackson looks so grown up passing the sacrament.
Garrett is like a little sponge. He will love sunbeams!
Post a Comment