I found these stamps that say cute things from kids and they made me smile (and my kids are all asleep which always makes me smile)
don't try the cake go for the icing - happy birthday
all you need in life is a friend who has chocolate
if your feeling blue - try painting yourself a different color
happy birthday - how many fingers are you?
if your dog doesn't like somebody maybe you shouldn't either
sometimes you just need to take a nap and get over it
count your rainbows, not your thunderstorms
life is like a roller coaster. it goes up and down, and makes you scream and costs a lot to ride.
you make me smile all over my face (my favorite)
12/4/08
Things kids say
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 thoughts:
I'm all about taking a nap to get over things!! Gotta love the things kids say
I love the cute quotes. I might have to steal them! Enjoy the holidays while they last, I feel like they come and go so quickly.
Post a Comment