3/7/09

Our van is not sound proof...

The weather here has been so nice, the kids have been playing outside and I've been leaving the back door open for them to come and go. The other night we were going to dinner with Kay (Russ' Dad) and Bailey said "I see a goat." (now keep in mind the windows are down) I look around and we are all wondering where? I didn't see a goat. Bailey points out that it's the man in the car next to us, he had a long scraggly beard. I reminded her that our car was not sound proof, AND the windows were down, and so were "the goats" windows! I wish this had only happened once, but sadly this has happened before, and she learned it from her DAD!

4 thoughts:

The Martone Memories said...

That is tooooo funny. Good thing you will never see "the goat" again, so you can all laugh about it.

Erickson Fam said...

HHHHHHAAAAAAAA! Totally something I would do!

Shelly Kenison said...

maybe the guy needed to hear it. If I looked like a goat I think I would want someone to tell me.

Anonymous said...

Way Funny. Isnt It great how kids say stuff that want to make you laugh and crawl under a table and hide at the same time. Hope all is well

MUSIC