When Russ came home we took the kids bowling. They have been great while I've been busy the last few days. Jackson did well, he's always liked bowling. He has his own style, when he has thrown the ball, his feet look more like he was batting than bowling. Oh well, it works for him. Bailey did really well once she had a heavier ball. She usually only left 2 pins! She too has her own style carrying it with her left hand but rolling it with her right, reminds me of a volleyball serve. Garrett was so excited. He was so cute and did really well. He rolled the ball by himself every time. He didn't want any help, and also didn't want anyone touching his ball. He is such a character. He was very patient waiting for his turn. I wish I had my camera, but shockingly I didn't. Maybe we should think about getting a new one that's not so big and boxy, and old. And maybe I can learn to use it, and put pictures on the computer, maybe.....




2 thoughts:
Bowling is so much fun.
And don't tease us all about pictures, adding, computers! =)
sounds like such a fun night. I can't bowl worth a lick but I like it a lot.
Post a Comment