6/5/09

My summer fling

So most of you may know how much I LOVE QT. They are close and convenient and have a huge assortment of beverages. I confess to visiting there daily except for Sunday. They have started their summer drink special of a 32 oz. for $.49 and their frozen drinks for $.69. But I don't so much love their frozen drinks, the coke does not taste like coke. Today I cheated on them with RaceTrac. They are not as close but they also are having a drink special and beat QT by $.01 on both drinks! They too have a large assortment of beverages and their frozen drinks are the real deal - if it's Coke - it taste like Coke, and they have added for my enjoyment Dr. Pepper. I'm going to save a lot of money this summer!

4 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

I could really go for a frozen dr. pepper.

joana said...

jessica you're funny. i'll have to try out those frozen drinks, sounds yummy. btw...happy birthday yesterday!!!

Erickson Fam said...

sounds really yummy. Just hope QT doesn't find out about you cheating!

Eli said...

yum-o! good to know since i live by both!

MUSIC