Our day started off with the A/C guy coming to check it out. I'm hoping they will last this summer. They are working, but old and need to be replaced. Then I invited ourselves over to a friends house and the kids swam in their pool. They had a lot of fun! And I had made plans to go swimming at another friends house that afternoon, not knowing the kids would be swimming in the morning. So I grabbed them some lunch and Jackson and Bailey stayed home while Garrett and I went swimming again. It's always fun to swim with a group, and I even got in a water fight with the kids. Lots of fun!!! Then I was ready for a nap, but it had to be short because we were also invited to go swimming at yet another pool that I wanted to check out. It was awesome! I highly recommend visiting, and we will most likely visit it again! Bailey is finally tall enough and has enough confidence to go down the slides, and they had a great part for smaller kids and I could go down a small slide with Garrett. Eventually he didn't want to sit on my lap, so I pushed him down by himself! I waited to see if he was mad, or ok with it. He was fine, and went a few more times by himself. Then we tried the bigger slide and he loved it. I was so proud of him. I think he needs a little confidence in being independent and then maybe he'll go upstairs by himself, which would lead to him sleeping upstairs by himself. And all the housework waited for me. I think we'll all sleep well tonight! We are loving summer so far!




3 thoughts:
Are you water logged? Sounds like a perfect Summer day!
love those days!!
I do love summer! And swimming!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Might I ask how you found me?
Post a Comment