8/7/09

I think I can, I think I can

I'm so glad that school is almost in. I've run out of things for the kids to do, along with patience which is always in short supply. My house is always a mess, sometimes I'm the cause, most of the time I'm not. And the service around here is horrible. So as much as I didn't want to do anything by myself with the kids this summer, I am thinking I need to have some things planned for next summer. My drill sergeant attitude that I wanted to have with the kids just didn't happen. But the staying up late and then sleeping in did happen, a lot (big smile!).

Hopefully I can endure a few more weeks after a brief but much needed trip up to Branson. Which may or may not include Russ due to his ginormous project.

1 thoughts:

The Martone Memories said...

I can be russ and go to Branson! haha

MUSIC