7/27/09

Rain for 10 days???

So we have had some hot days this summer, lots of them, in a row. And this week, it's raining. MAN! I just looked at the forecast and it's going to be cloudy and raining until August 5th. I love the rain, but what are we supposed to do? I hope the weather man is wrong. (chances are he is) I was going to take the kids swimming this week since we didn't do much last week, but not now. So, if anyone has any fabulous ideas, let me know.

3 thoughts:

Jenni said...

Get the Family Fun magazine! There are tons of ideas for crafts, activities, and cooking. There is an easy plastic bag paratrooper idea that would be easy and cheap.

Anne Gessel said...

I love the rain too, but it does cause problems for the kids huh? I hope the weather guy is wrong too.

Omgirl said...

I could honestly use a little rain right now.

Oh, and about the glitter toes? yes, a jack hammer was involved. Actually, not really, but close. It took the two of them 1/2 an hour to file down the old glitter toes. And a month later, they are still tender sometimes! I think next time (if I am that brave) I'll do the filing by myself ahead of time.

MUSIC