12/9/09

More information needed

Jackson had a choir thing last night.

I signed a permission slip,
it was for after school.
It was at the high school, and
I was to pick him up at 8pm.
That's as much as I knew, all day yesterday.
He had to call and tell me the time to pick him up, and when I asked about dinner, he said they were going to feed him. Yup, that sums it up.
Oh, I asked for more information a few times, and got the standard
"I don't know" answer.
So here's what I found out this morning from talking to another mom.
It was a Christmas program
where other middle (and I think high school) choir kids in our district came and
each group performed. I think they performed together too.
Parents could come.
He needed to be picked up at 7:30pm
at the high school.
So Jackson eneded up getting a ride home, since we were at Garrett's program.
And, to no surprise, he asked me last night why I didn't come.
Maybe I will start getting more information, but I'm not holding my breath.

1 thoughts:

Jenni said...

Well I guess you are on a need to know basis and you don't need to know! Welcome to my world!

MUSIC