Bailey is growing up too fast. I think she's already started with the emotions. I can't believe it!
She has recently started doing her own laundry, yup at the ripe old age of 9. But not because I'm making her. She chooses to leave her clothes on the floor, the clean ones, in a big pile. The dirty ones are in the hamper. Don't ask. What she does put away in the dresser, there is no rhyme or reason to. So if she wishes to be old enough to decide not to put her laundry away, she's old enough to wash it. I don't have to hear "Where's my .... ?"
Bailey loves the idea of cooking. She loves to go through my reicpes and pick something to make, and she happily starts it with me, and then she disappears until there is a finished product. Garrett is my cooking sidekick. I let him use a little knife, and a little cutting board (one of his quirks is little things) and he cuts veggies or whatever is needed.
Bailey is very crafty. She comes home with all kinds of pictures and craft type projects from school. Her teacher gives them some free time I think, and that's what she likes to do.
Bailey is a very busy girl. She always wants to be doing somthing. From the time I picker her up from school, she wants to be doing something. She loves playing games.
Bailey is always getting hurt in very strange ways. EVERY night on the way to bed or she gets hurt. It's never anything big, or serious. I told her last night that she should probably just go to her room when it gets dark and stay there. That way maybe she won't get hurt. Bailey always gives hugs before bed. I LOVE that!
Bailey is developing a love for babies. She asked to go to my friends house to hold her baby. She's actually pretty good. I guess she's following in my steps. It's hard not to love the sweet little babies, I think it's impossible. And when there is constantly one being born in our Ward, there are never ending possibilities. She still asks for a little sister sometimes, but that's not going to happen.




0 thoughts:
Post a Comment