3/22/10

This Weekend, and Next Week

So I've decided that "this weekend" and "next week" are a myth. I'm always thinking that I'll get things done "this weekend", and "next week" will be less hectic. Every year goes by faster and faster, every week is busy, and every night I feel like I'm maintaining disorder around the house. I feel like I don't get anything done. Oh well, I'll try again tomorrow.

That would be why I have not posted much. I don't have time to write about what I'm not getting done. That is one long list! And sadly, I'm getting the same things done repeatedly. I explain it to Russ that it's like groundhog day (the movie). I pretty much get kids to school, run errands, maintain my disorder, pick up kids from school, pick up kids from school again, get dinner, check on homework, get the kids to bed, dishes, laundry, etc. I do get to have a lot of fun, and I have a pretty easy schedule thanks to my husband who has a great job that allows me to stay home and play taxi service.

2 thoughts:

julie said...

Oh so so true!!!!

joana said...

that sounds pretty familiar! glad for the updates, good to hear everyone is doing well! i hope russ gets better soon

MUSIC