I stayed up way too late Friday, but the kids had so much fun. They all are welcome to come back and play rockband again. (I just won't promise pizza, soda, and cake) Saturday, we took our kids and the Lewis kids to see Bolt. It was pretty cute. Jason and Garrett sat still for the entire thing. Then we all went to a birthday party and got to visit with friends, and they had a bounce house for the kids. It doesn't get any better than that, but by 8pm I was so tired. Church as usual today. We had great lessons at least in Sacrament and Relief Society. I'm horrible at going to Sunday School, I think I've skipped since I was a teenager. I always seem to be doing something RS related. I should be more prepared - it's a goal I guess. We got home and G-man pretty much walked right into the bathroom and puked. Poor guy. I do LOVE that he just wanted me to hold him and he slept for a while. He'll probably be fine tomorrow. Jackson had his 12 year old interview with the Bishop tonight. I can't believe he will be 12 in 1 week. And G-man will be a Sunbeam in January.
I'm so excited for Thanksgiving. I love that the kids won't be in school and we can sleep in. And I love spending time with extended family. Our kids all get along so well and it's fun to slow down for a day and just enjoy each others company and catch up.
11/23/08
Puke Sunday, the saga continues
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 thoughts:
oh man, I hope this week proves to be better for you and the G man!
Call if you need anything
It was soooooo cute on Sunday when the nursery kids came in to be a part of sharing time today. Garrett was so cute, none of them were too sure on being there but at least they didn't cry. I can't believe he will be a Sunbeam!
Jessica - it was so sweet of you to help clean the kitchen on Saturday (for the 2nd time!), especially after such a crazy week! Thanks so much - you're the best!
Post a Comment