Cafepress had some Twilight t's that were great. Among the ones I liked were:
Meanwhile in a town called spoons.
Why am I covered in feathers?
Edward can bust my headboard, bite my pillows and bruise my body any day.
Twerd.
I refuse to be affected by territorial disputes between mythical creatures.
The last would be my pick. Any other clever ones out there?
11/10/08
Twilight T-shirts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 thoughts:
I don't know about t-shirts, but I saw this icon once that said, "Midnight Sun Spoilers: Snape kills Edward!" It made me laugh. :)
I like 'All I want for Christmas is Edward' and 'OCD (Obsessive Cullen Disorder'
those are great I will have to keep my eyes peeled for t-shirts around here.
jasmine and freddy are working on one. they're writing it up on the computer and printing it on iron-on paper to put on a white t-shirt (alot cheaper than the ones at the store). it's the one barbie mentioned:
i have OCD...(obsessive cullen disorder)
except if you didn't know anything about the books, and just heard that phrase instead of reading it...doesn't sound too good
Post a Comment