I just bought tickets to see Twilight on the 21st. I have mixed feelings about wanting to see it, but I thought why not. It will be an Estrogen Fest with BONKO that evening.
Russ, Jessica, Jackson, Bailey & Garrett - est. 1994
I just bought tickets to see Twilight on the 21st. I have mixed feelings about wanting to see it, but I thought why not. It will be an Estrogen Fest with BONKO that evening.
4 thoughts:
Have a blast and think of me! Sounds like a really fun night, enjoy it.
hehe, good description there. Thanks for pre ordering my ticket too!
I'm curious to see if this movie is any good. I have hope though! And if it stinks, at least we'll have fun in the wee hours of the morning!
Hey Jessica! I saw your name on Jill's blog, and wanted to say hi. I can't wait to see Twilight too! I wish I were there to go with you though. I'm glad to hear yall still play Bunko! Sounds like lots of fun! Sarah
www.3girlsrule.blogspot.com
i love estrogen fests!
Post a Comment