Fundraiser for Caden and his Make-A-Wish!!!
*
Eat more chicken, and fries, and salads, and shakes... at
*
When: Wednesday, July 22nd from 10am to 10pm
What: 20% of sales that are designated for Caden Ledbetter will go to him.
(That means you need to let them know that you want the total from your food order added to Caden's fundraiser account). Flyers are available to share with others and to hand in to the cashier when receiving your order. Or, considering printing this posting and turning it in with your order. )
I have followed this sweet boy and his family. I worked with his mom Lexi at LifeTime Fitness. She is an amazing woman!!! And he is such a sweet boy too! I just wanted to share this to help them out.
I just got an update from Lexi (Mom) and Chick-fil-a said it was the most successful fundraiser they have done. Caden has decided he wants to go to Orlando and see Mickey and The Hulk. It breaks my heart that this family is having to suffer, and the emotions they go through on a daily basis. Caden is a few months younger than Garrett so it is very close to my heart.




0 thoughts:
Post a Comment