What's your husband's name? Russell
How long have you been married? 14 years in December
How long did you date? 6-1/2 months, engaged for 5 of it.
How old is he? 36
Who eats more sweets? I think me, but I don't know what he eats at work
Who said I Love You first? Russ
Who is taller? Russ
Who is the better singer? It's him
Who is smarter? Russ
Who does the laundry? I do, Russ has been banned from folding since he seems to try and fold everything differently
Who pays the bills? I do with 'our' money
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Russ
Who mows the lawn? Russ and I do occasionally, but Jackson is taking it over
Who cooks dinner? I do
Who drives? Usually Russ, but I have to navigate
Who is the first to say they are wrong? I usually tell Russ he's wrong
Who kissed who first? Russ kissed me
Who asked who out first? Russ asked me out
Who wears the pants? Russ wears the pants I tell him to, and he likes it.
I TAG: Anyone who would like to share info about them and their spouse.
10/22/08
Hubby Tag
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 thoughts:
Hi Jessica,
I am having weekly withdrawl from you!!!
Post a Comment