10/22/08

I'm pooped!

That little phrase can be confusing for some, say if you are 3 years old. Today, as Garrett and I left the Pumpkin Patch I said "I'm pooped", and Garrett put his hand on my bum. He said "I want to see." (because he's a boy). Needless to say, he thought I meant we needed to go home because I had an accident in my pants. He cracks me up! So just because I can, I'll let you all know that when Garrett poops, he always wants to see it to assess it (what an appropriate word!). And the verdict is always, "I dropped a big one (or little one)" He's doing so great, he's even staying dry at night, we are diaper and pull-up FREE!!!!
You'll be happy to know I took pictures at the pumpkin patch, and not at all surprised that I still don't know how to get them on the computer. (baby steps, baby steps) I remembered the camera for cryin out loud.

3 thoughts:

The Martone Memories said...

Okay, that's it, tomorrow you are getting a computer/picture transfer tutorial! Bring your camera to my house!

Suzanna said...

That's pretty funny... what a good boy he is for taking such good care of his mom, even if there was no accident! That makes me laugh :) Good story.

Toni Dee! said...

he he - Funny how boys are obsessed with bodily functions and fluids huh? Kabe used to say, "That was one heck of a poop!" I don't know if I'm thankful or sad that he grew out of that expression.

MUSIC