I'm wondering if I should be worried about Garrett having a little OCD. Today, as we were taking Jackson to school, Garrett said "Mom! I didn't turn off the TV." I said, "Yes you did." And he said "No Mom, I didn't turn off the TV." I assured him that he did turn off the tv, and I had even checked when I ran in to get his shoes, but I had to tell him 2 times. His teachers at preschool said he is very precise on his projects and very articulate. He already colors in the lines, but mostly when he's coloring with Bailey. His nursery papers are scribbles, but then again, it may not even be his picture ;)




2 thoughts:
I would be greatful that he is observant. My kids can't even grasp the idea of turning lights off or picking up after themselves. If he wants to keep the electric bill down and be an in the line kind of colorer I would say more power to him. Good Luck!
I wouldn't be worried; I'd be proud! That's awesome!
Post a Comment