I realize it's time to post again, and I have lots to post about, but it will have to wait just a little longer when I'm feeling a little more patient to type it one-handed. I had my left hand operated on today and all went well. I would like to issue a challenge, if you're up to it, to only use one hand to brush your teeth, go potty (including getting all put back together), or try to do your hair with one hand, or make up the bed, or whatever you choose. And then the fun part, is to report in the comments!! Come on, humor me. You can actually get pretty creative. I had to use my imagination to open a nail polish bottle tonight. And thankfully Bailey was willing to help me out and paint one hand.
Thanks to Barbie for taking me!! And thanks to our hubbies for running the taxi's & childcare in our absence :)
10/2/08
I KNOW!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 thoughts:
So, I tried to open the before mentioned nail polish with one hand, but it didn't work, so then I tried using both hands but that doesn't work when you can't feel one hand, so then i tried under my chin(s), but that didn't work either, so cleavage has to have some perks right, but with the bra off, there is none, so a little maneuvering and it worked! I know, I'm a genius.
I have watched Dean struggle one handed for months, so I can understand what a pain that is for you! Hmmm....the only question I have is can I still throw things at my dog one handed? I bet I can...I'll report back later!
I will except your challenge, but I have to say Jessica - I am rolling on the ground with your comment.!
You are so freakn' funny.
Even though it was one LONG and COLD day, I had a ton of fun with you and a pretty dang good laugh!
seriously women you need to just get better! I am sure you are going to be amazingly talented at many things at the end of all this 1 handed stuff. Good luck!
I might have to try that nail polish maneuver just for laughs!
Post a Comment