Alright, alright, I've only shared this other site with a few other people, but I'll go ahead post it so you can enjoy it too. She is an awesome writer. If you have time, like at least an hour or two, you need to read her story of how she met her husband, and dating, and so far she's only up to the proposal. Search for: Black Heels to Tractor Wheels . And be sure to read them from the beginning. She also has a cooking site. She uses pictures and step by step instructions. I haven't tried anything yet, but I really want to. And she uses regular stuff I've heard of, that's always a PLUS! Enjoy.
http://www.thepioneerwoman.com/
http://www.thepioneerwomancooks.com/
3/13/08
And another one...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 thoughts:
I so want to make her apple dumplings, they look so incredible.
LOVE the deep thoughts. I miss the good old days when SNL was funny!
I LOVE her blog..so cool. It makes you want to live in the country. Thanks for sharing and cute blog!!
Good to see you the other night-
Post a Comment