3/7/08

"Mom..."

So yesterday Garrett and I took a much needed nap, but it was late after dinner. Of course we were not tired when it was time to go to bed, so I just took him into bed with me to see if he would go to sleep. We are laying there and I thought he was asleep, and I hear "Mom, I need kisses" so he gives me kisses, and then I hear "Mom, I need hugs." He melts my heart! He has so much personality. Later Russ got up to do something and he whispered "get me juice." Russ did not hear him because he was whispering, but it was funny because when Russ came back in he still was whispering it. He's also recently decided that at night if he needs juice, it's always "Daddys' turn". Russ is such an awesome Dad, he takes care of it.

1 thoughts:

Penny said...

That little darlin. He is so cute and precious. I could just kiss him to death.

MUSIC