3/23/08

Sunday

I love Sunday, it is my day of rest. Our whole family took naps today. It was so needed by ALL !!! The more I try to fight it, the more I realize I do like routine, mostly because the kids do so much better. They are nicer to be around when everything you say isn't wrong. Ah kids. Not much to report, but I will update you that I watered the fern yesterday, but it looks a little shriveled...any help out there? It is in the backyard where it will not get any direct sunlight. Does it need to be inside?

Ok, you have to see this video of a really funny song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtmuXWCFQzE

4 thoughts:

Erickson Fam said...

Funny song. But not one that better ever be sung to me! thanks for sharing.

Penny said...

You're so funny. Love the blog.

Toni Dee! said...

I love Sunday naps :) I sang that song to Tyler and he laughed and then asked, why would a woman like that song? (my question is what kind of a man dares sing that song?) :)

Cook Family said...

That song is just plain funny, and it's a polka to boot!

MUSIC