So Jackson and Bailey have set up their own blog! Boy do I feel dumb, I think it took me a lot longer. They were so funny. They decided to do it while Garrett and I took a nap. They did requested that I show them how to change their background, so check back in a few days.
jacksonandbailey2008.blogspot.com
School starts soon, and I must admit that on most days I'm not ready. I'm REALLY not ready to get them up and to school mainly. Jackson is old enough to leave home for short periods of time and sometimes Bailey stays with him. It's a little slice of new found freedom for them and myself.
8/6/08
Bragging
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 thoughts:
I'm with you. Getting Collin up and clothes out and lunch made in the morning isn't my favorite thing to do.
Cute that they did their own blog. tell them I will be checking it!
Post a Comment