Well, I still have dirty dishes from yesterday to do, the house needs a good straightening up, but why not blog? We made it home safe and sound. Garrett was so good on the way home. I thought maybe his excellent behavior on our drive to Utah was going to be just a memory and he might make our drive home a nightmare, but he didn't.
Garrett cracks us up daily. Last night I went upstairs to lay down in Garrett's room because it's cooler up there, seeing how it's August in Texas, hot is just a memory, we are past hot now. Anyway, Jackson came in and was laying next to me and we were talking, and then Bailey wanted to know what was going on, and then Garrett and Russ came looking for everyone. Garrett climbed up in the bed and told Jackson to leave, when Jackson asked why, besides the obvious that it's a little squished with 4 people in a full bed, Garrett said it was "dangerous". It was so funny.
Bailey was funny today. Russ downloaded a bunch of Dirty Jobs, Mythbusters, and Discovery things from Shark Week for the car ride home. (we are very informed) Today, Bailey was sharing that we should not wear yellow when we are swimming with sharks. I just thought I would share in case anyone is planning on swimming with sharks in the near future.
And you all should know Bailey has lost her 2nd tooth, and at this rate, she may have all of her adult teeth by the time she gets her drivers license!
8/4/08
Why not?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 thoughts:
Glad you made it home safe! Thanks for the tip about sharks, just in case I see one at the city pool, course there could be one at the lake, I'm convinced there are all kinds of freakish critters in there (besides the swimmers).
Way to go Bailey! Just so you know I had my last 8 teeth pulled out at the end of 8th grade because I wasn't loosing them quickly either. I turned out just fine.(Or at least some would say so!)
Glad to have you back in our land of Texas. And I have swam with sharks before, good thing I didn't wear yellow!
Connor got home and reminded me once again about wearing yellow while swimming. The funny thing is he thinks that is relevant even when in a swimming pool and of course his suit is yellow - ha.
Welcome back, it's SO nice to have you guys!
I Jackson and Bailey have a blog
Post a Comment