8/21/08

Not Much

I have done almost nothing today. I didn't feel good. And apparently I said it a lot, or I do say it a lot, because Garrett has started to say it. Makes me laugh. He said it to Jackson "Leave me alone, I don't feel good" and then he crawled up in my lap. He is still doing great at potty training. We are very proud.
Well, I have Bonko at my house tomorrow so tonight I decided to clean, and now I have decided to blog instead of clean. I do have a new love, it is the music from Mama Mia. Russ is not so happy about Garrett (and B & J) singing it. I guess I'll start the CD over again and get back to cleaning.

3 thoughts:

Shelly Kenison said...

Tell everyone Hi tonight. Wish I could be there.

Erickson Fam said...

I don't feel good either :( Funny little Garrett.

Thanks for coming to visit me yesterday with the other girls, it was a nice surprise.

Tell Russ Mama Mia is cool!

Anne Gessel said...

I hope you are feeling better. That Garrett is too funny. I still have yet to see Mamma Mia, you couldn't pay Chris to watch that movie.

MUSIC