8/9/08

Poor Bailey!

Two months after Jacksons visit to the ER, it was Bailey's turn. She complains now and then about her left side hurting but it usually goes away. She complained last night, and then this morning she was really in pain and running a fever. I quickly debated taking her to a clinic or the ER and decided the ER would be able to do the tests and had more access to whatever she may need. Turns out she has a bladder infection that has gone into her kidneys. She's been pretty sick yesterday and today, but tonight she seems to be feeling better. I'm so relieved she is acting more like herself.

2 thoughts:

Shelly Kenison said...

I hope she gets feeling better quickly. Cranberry juice seems to help if you can get her to drink it. Good luck I hope she is back to her happy little self soon!

Erickson Fam said...

Poor Bailey! It's hard watching out little ones when they don't feel well. I'm glad to hear that she's starting to feel better! That's great news!

MUSIC