Garrett is doing fantastic with potty training, knock on wood. I guess he is pretty independent, and smart, and cute, okay I'll stop.
Bailey is feeling better, or at least I thought she was until last night when she started puking again. Poor girl. She seemed to feel fine, except for that. And Garrett was there observing and gagging. Russ' family will appreciate that, the sensitive gag reflex runs in his family. I had to pull him out of the bathroom twice. ** UPDATE** She still has a UTI :(
School starts on Monday, and I'm not ready. This summer has been pretty fun. The kids are older and we got into a pretty relaxed sleeping schedule, but I think it made it hard on Daddy to stay up late with us and then get up early for work while we were all still sleeping. He's the best! He works so hard.
And my friends have all been so great not to spoil Breaking Dawn for my while I was super busy with sick kids and new calling and life in general. I am done! I did enjoy it, although I thought some parts were long and drawn out.
And I'm planning on having surgery for my carpal tunnel soon. Not to worry, I'm pretty good at typing with my left hand.
8/18/08
Random Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 thoughts:
Surgery? Where can I sign up? Data has ruined my hands forever
Poor Bailey. This UTI thing seems to be going on and on. Ha, I love Garrett and would be in the bathroom gagging right along with him!
Poor Jessica. I hope you get the surgery and then you're back in no time. (I already went 3 wks with out you this summer - not sure I can handle any more!!!!!!!!!!)
I didn't know you had carpal tunnell-Bummer!! Our kids don't start back to school until next Monday-I have mixed feelings about the whole thing-I enjoy sleeping in and being lazy but I want our routine back -especially so the kids are not up until 10:45 and that was just getting them into their beds not actually sleeping!
Oh, poor Bailey! I hope she feels better soon!
Post a Comment