I took Bailey and we meet Jarah and Katelyn to see Mama Mia tonight. I liked it. It was cute. I think the girls made it even better, they were such a crack up!! They laughed, not always in the right places, and made hilarious comments like "Not another song!". I told Bailey it was a musical but somehow in her head musical goes along with High School.... I liked that it showed the Mom being silly and acting like a teenager again. That's what I like about Girl's Night, and we act like teenagers, sometimes you need that. And it had a song about the daughter going to school. I can so relate to that since all my kiddos will be in school this coming year, and I will be sad, until I get over it, and then I will probably be okay with it. I would love to see it again when it goes to the dollar show. And at the end there is a musical number and then they ask if you want an encore, and a man was screaming YES! I was a little confused by the previews we saw, maybe because they were not cartoon, but I'm thinking maybe because they didn't tell you much about the movie, pretty random trailers.




1 thoughts:
Yes I agree, it's important for moms to also be goofy and act like teenagers now and then.
Glad you all enjoyed it!
Post a Comment