8/11/08

Potty Training & Update

Garrett has done great potty training the last few days. Russ has been a huge help and somehow got him to wear underwear and shorts. Amazing!
Bailey is feeling better and so far today has no fever. She has mainly had popsicles lately. I told Jackson and Garrett that they were for Bailey because she was sick, and about 5 minutes later Garrett told me he was sick and needed a popsicle. He was so funny with his little voice saying "I'm sick. I need a popsicle." Yeah, if he can come up with that, he can use the potty I say!
I'm still waiting for my relaxing weekend, maybe one day. I'm just happy Bailey is feeling better.

1 thoughts:

Shelly Kenison said...

I'm glad to hear that Baily is starting to feel better. Good luck with the potty training. I don't think we are ever going to completely done with it at our house. Night time seems to be a major problem. Let me know if you have any tricks for the night!

MUSIC