4/17/08

Fakers

I had Jackson home on Tuesday because he didn't feel well. Then Bailey had a mysterious illness on Wednesday and stayed home with Dad, but Jackson was good enough to endure a field trip. I too went on the field trip. And today is Thursday and Jackson doesn't feel good, again. They are all fakers! It's getting to the end of they school year and we are all tired of getting up.
Garrett is on a mission to drive me crazy and cause a drought. He is fascinated with getting water out of the sink and washing his hands, with the dish soap. This last week he also was experimenting with the sprayer and got most of the kitchen floor wet. And he made enough bubbles in the sink to make bubbles come out of the other side, up through the drain! So it's just crazy as usual around here. Russ has been working all hours of the day and night, but he is awesome when I have something going on and keeps an eye on the kids. We have survived so far.

5 thoughts:

Penny said...

I was here. I still fake it so I won't have to get up.

Erickson Fam said...

Funny. I think we are all guilty of faking it now and then. Good thing summer is right around the corner.

Garrett is too funny! At least he hasn't left the back yard hose on full blast for 3 days.. that was fun!

Gotta love our kids :)

Shelly Kenison said...

How funny, kids totally know how to work the system. We missed you at IHOP. Get some sleep women we need a girls night that includes you!

Toni Dee! said...

Oh - they just don't want to get up huh? That sounds about right. I was starting to worry that Ksenya is having problems at school, but it sounds like she has the same "ready-for-summer" bug that your kids do!

Jenni said...

Love it when they do that-I wish there was magic tool that could really detect kid-sick. You never know with a stomach ache and if you send them to school with them saying they have one even if you don't believe them they will throw up!

MUSIC