4/29/08

FYI

I don't have much to post, so I'll share some things I have learned things that make my life a little easier.

#1 - Barbie told me that if you have wrinkled clothes, you can put a wet washcloth in the dryer with the clothes, turn it on for a while and they turn out great. I did do this and it worked great! I can wash and dry no problem, but sometimes (or a lot :) ) they may sit for a few days. -THANKS BARBIE!!

#2 - I was watching something on tv and they shared how to paint a good line on the wall. So in case anyone is interested, because no one has shared this valuable info with me:
Tape off the line with the blue painters tape, then paint the color that the line will be above and/or below the line. So if the wall above the line is white, paint a little below the tape and onto some of the tape white to fill in any gaps and keep the paint from bleeding under the tape. Then paint the color you wanted between the tape lines. Hopefully that makes sense. I have every intention of trying this at some point in time, and I'll put some pictures up, but don't hold your breath!

5 thoughts:

Erickson Fam said...

Nice, I like that you added your music at the top so we can hear it when we log into your blog.
Also, good tip on the paint. It makes a lot of sense.
Who is this Barbie girl?!? She sounds really smart, or perhaps a little lazy.

Anonymous said...

Love the dryer trick. We do it almost daily because I hate ironing! We just throw the towel that we used after showing in with the clothes. Two things done at once!

Penny said...

Good ideas. Keep them coming.

Shelly Kenison said...

I have never heard of the wet washcloth thing I could use that more than I like to admit! p.s nice tunes

Anne Gessel said...

Those are great ideas. That dryer one will definitely come in handy. THANKS!

MUSIC