Well, not much has been going on. I have been reading the Twilight books (on #3), cleaning house, laundry, and just everyday stuff. Bailey has a field trip tomorrow and is VERY excited. She wanted Daddy to go, and Jackson has one later this month, and wants Mommy to go. They are so funny about it. Garrett has a new obsession with eggs. In all fairness, his odd little things are close to Jacksons. Jackson too had a fondness for eggs, breaking them that is. He could break a dozen eggs in record time, usually before we left the store. I would buy twice as many as needed just in case. They were actually "no, no's" to him. Garrett pretends they are dinosaur eggs. He is really into dinosaurs, he even watches the Jurassic Park movies, all three. He has renamed them too. So he likes to carry around eggs. He is quite gentle with them, no huge messes to clean up. I have reason to believe there is one in my house that is MIA as of this afternoon. I will keep looking. I'm also looking for a missing lime I needed for dinner. If I was three, where would I put them?
So in case anyone wants to know, I tried Pioneer Woman's apple dumplings. They were so good, and very easy. And for the health conscience you could (in my opinion) cut back on the butter and sugar. It's almost a breakfast food - apples, crescents, and a jump start with the Mountain Dew! Yeah?!? No?!? So tonight I'm trying a salad. So far, it's huge and I'll let you know how it turns out. So I'm off to find the missing lime...
FERN UPDATE - She is alive, I put her outside since it was cloudy, not too hot, and raining on and off the last few days. I really don't know where to put her, so if anyone wants her, let me know before it's too late!
4/2/08
April already?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 thoughts:
Ok, the egg has been found! Not so lucky with the lime, so far. The salad was good. There are a few things I would change, but I do that with all my recipes. It makes a ton!
I hope you find your ingredients before your house really starts to smell. Keep us updated.
Oh good, i was worried about that egg - ha! That's interesting that Garrett has a thing about eggs...
Was the salad easy? Did the kids eat it? I may have you send that to me.
Post a Comment