4/12/08

Not Much Going On...

Well, it's been a whole lot of nothing around here. Russ has been working a lot. But it's also been one of those weeks that I didn't have much going on, so it's been fine. Next week, will be a bit more challenging.
Last night was the Ward Campout. It has rained a ton this week and I was afraid it would be muddy, but it wasn't. We all went out there. It was close to home so that was nice. Jackson had to pick the spot for the tent and help set it up, and plan our dinner to pass off something for Scouts. Garrett was afraid of the fire and just wanted to play in the dirt, burying his dinosaur and making piles of dirt. Jason was on a mission to move the dirt from one end of the campsite to the other. We did some exploring by the lake. And we visited with our friends. We love our Ward! I was surprised by how many people came, it was great. But I didn't stay, and neither did Jarah. Jarah brought Garrett and I home. He took a bath, I showered, we got our jammies on and watched a movie. And had a great night sleep. Now on a normal morning Garrett will sleep until 9am. Unfortunately for me, he woke up at 7:20am. So after I decided he was not going to let me go back to sleep, we did our grocery shopping. And now we have the rest of the day to get things done, or not.

3 thoughts:

Erickson Fam said...

Oh good, I'm glad to hear that the site was dry. Yesterday was a beautiful day. I wanted to go last night, but I had some stuff come up.

That's cool that Jackson was able to pass some BSoA stuff off! Too cool.

Penny said...

I really like your "or not" comment.

Toni Dee! said...

Smart Mommy - shower and bed!!!

MUSIC