Oh man, it's been a while. Let's see, this week I think I did laundry and dishes. See why there's not much to blog! Wednesday, I had lunch with a friend who's moving to Abu Dahbi. She has twin girls that are the same age as Garrett. They played very well together, I will miss her family. Then on to Cub Scouts. Inga is an awesome leader and was teaching them magic tricks. The boys are so funny! And today I went visiting teaching, then over to Carries' house. I'm thinking Garrett is allergic to dogs, his poor little eyes were itchy and swelling. Even after washing his hands, putting some cold water on his eyes and benadryl, it was a few hours before he looked normal. But he took a good nap!! And I think it gets me off the hook for being the one who doesn't want a dog. Today did start out with Jackson having a mysterious "fever". Apparently the lamp was a little too close to the thermometer when he was taking his temperature. He does know it's supposed to go under his tongue, not next to a light bulb!! He's going to either love that I posted about him, or be mad I put this in there. This family is so ready for summer break!
And to friends who wanted pictures, you can be quiet now. I have fought with this picture to put it where I wanted it, and I don't have and patience to mess with it. I need help! I'm just sayin'! BTW - that's Jackson, my 11 year old Punk, affectionately speaking. (And borrowed from Pioneer Woman)
4/24/08
Faker Allert
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 thoughts:
Oh my goodness! I fell out of my chair when I saw that picture there. I am so proud of you! I remember the faker days. They are fun. Don't worry, you get the hang of it with the pictures, don't give up.
You are so funny! I think 'punk' sometimes is the best way to put things!
Poor Garrett, I'm glad to hear he's doing better now. His eyes were looking pretty sad.
I love seeing a pic!! You'll get the hang of it in no time :)
I love it! I used to put the thermometer up to the light bulb too! You have to be careful because it can go too fast too high; I remember doing it over and over again until I got just the right temp! HA! I love the pic! I don't know how to put them anywhere except for at the top or bottom (and I'm not willing to waste time trying to figure it out) so I'm pretty impressed that you got it on the side like that!
holy cow you did it I am so proud of you!!! I will never say another thing.
Post a Comment