4/20/08

The Red Box - new find! & Sunday, Lazy Sunday

Has anyone notice the Red Box movie rental? With Hollywood going out of business we have to find somewhere else to rent movies. So, I tried it at Tom Thumb, it's $1.49 for one day. And then I got 2 movies at Wal-Mart, where it's only $.99! Not a bad deal, if I do say so myself. So we just made a point to watch them all together as a family. And if anyone is interested The Seeker is very good.
(Thanks to Chelsi for pointing it out)

Sunday
Russ and I took a cue from the kids and we had a Mental Health day today. I don't think it helped much, mentaly, but it was so nice to do nothing and go nowhere, really nice. I made soup, and bread, and brownies, and cookies. Just call me Betty Crocker. Although I do need to work on the bread.

9 thoughts:

Penny said...

I was here.

The Martone Memories said...

I love homemade bread! Yummy. Kroger has the 99 cent movies too.

Toni Dee! said...

Kroger has the $1.00 movies too. We just started Netflix and I'm not converted yet, but we'll see. I love your "mental health" day plan, although when I "do nothing" it doesn't include baking my little heart out . . . what a woman!!!

Jenni said...

I love mental health days-but then do you have the guilt trip day the next day? I wanted to bake yesterday but instead took a really long nap after church! Maybe today I'll bake!

Shelly Kenison said...

I am so sad about hollywood it is nice to hear about red box. Mental health days are nice but girls night is the best.

Chelsi said...

Hey Jessica! I need your email so I can let you into by blog. crockett1997@msn.com is my email. It was great to meet you! SOmeday you can come visit Shelly and we can hang-out again! I'll be waiting for pictures on your blog!!!

Suzanna said...

What's even better about the Red Box is if you go to their website, you can sign up for a free rental and you just can't beat that!

Holly said...

I just found out about red box and I'm excited to try it. We are way bummed about Hollywood though. I love the way you title days!!! Awesome!

Anne Gessel said...

I love those mental health days where you can just relax! They are my favorite!

MUSIC