4 Jobs I have had:
- Szechwan Express - Cashier, Waitress
- Printelligent - Dispatch
- TJ Maxx - Cashier
- EDS - Data Entry
4 Movies I watch over and over:
- Grease
- Hope Floats
- Singles Ward
- 7 Brides for 7 Brothers
4 Places I have lived:
- Taylorsville, UT
- Holland
- Phoenix, AZ
- Rockville, MD
4 TV shows I watch:
- LOST
- Law & Order: (all of them)
- Eli Stone
- Disney Channel - Suite Life, Hannah Montana, Drake and Josh, I-Carly
4 Places I have been:
- San Diego, CA
- Bear Lake, UT - family fav
- Kissimmee, FL
- Enterprise, AL
4 Favorite things to eat:
- Grilled Chicken
- Salads
- Chocolate
- Dr. Pepper
4 Places I would rather be:
- Hawaii
- Disney World
- A Cruise
- A Spa
4 Things I look forward to this year:
- Summer - playing with the kids
- Bear Lake with family
- Christmas in Utah
- Bailey being baptised
4 People I'd like to see "Fours" lists from:
- ANYONE who wants to
4/7/08
Tagged
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 thoughts:
I am so proud of you with your new background! Did you really do it?
Post a Comment