MY FAVORITE THINGS around the house
My favorite thing in the kitchen is.. . Salad Shooter.
My favorite thing in the bathroom is... my hair products, without them it could be dangerous.
My favorite thing in the bedroom is... My bed!
My favorite thing in the bedroom closet is... PJ's
My favorite thing in the living room is... Our recliners
My favorite thing in the pantry is... a hidden unopened box of Girls Scout Cookies :)
My favorite thing in the office is... computer, and laser printer
My favorite thing in the baby's room is... the baby! especially when he is asleep!
I tag: anyone who wants to!




2 thoughts:
yummy, what kind of girl scout cookies are you hiding? I could take care of that for you :)
Tell me they are samoas and I'll be at your house in 5 minutes! Seriously - why don't those girls sell them all year long? And I should get a salad shooter demo so I know what the heck it's for! (I'm guessing you don't have target practice with carrots?)
Post a Comment