4/3/08

Out of the Mouth of Babe's

Garrett this afternoon : "Mom, can you turn it to Radio Disney?"

Isn't it too early for him to want control of the radio in the car? I really don't mind, we've been listening to it for a few years already, it just surprised me.

The lime has been found! Fern is still here, come on! Anyone, anyone, anyone.....save a plant!

2 thoughts:

Shelly Kenison said...

Don't let him take control yet! What are you going to do? Sorry no help with the plant from me, It would already be dead by now if it lived here. I'm surprised my kids have lasted this long.

Erickson Fam said...

Next he's going to be asking for the remote to the TV, or does he already do that!?!

I'm so glad you found the lime! I bet you were loosing sleep over it - ha!.

MUSIC