5/10/08

Girl Bonding and Sunburns

Bailey wanted to watch PS I Love You with me. So we watched it last night. I had to explain some of it to her, about things being memories. She liked it. She got all of the funny parts. It was a fun, relaxing night.
Yesterday was also Field Day. I love watching the kids and supporting them. The problem with having them be so far apart (age), is that one was in the morning and one was in the afternoon, so my whole day was at the school, and mostly outside. I DID use sunscreen, but I still burned. Field Day is usually our first long exposure to the sun, and a reminder to always use sunscreen :) Then we had the missionaries over for dinner. I was pooped, so it was Pizza for dinner and whatever Russ picked up from the store for dessert. They were nice guys, one from CA and one from UT. They have only been in the area since Monday, they moved from Frisco. Before Monday, we had a set just for our Ward, but now they will cover 3.
I posted pictures of Spider-man/Iron-man's eye so take a look.

5 thoughts:

The Martone Memories said...

I can't wait until I can have girl time like that with Presley. Although, I do love the moments I have with her now. Bought PS I Love You for my mom and told Brad that is all I want for Mothers Day.

Shelly Kenison said...

how fun to have a daughter to have girls night with. I hope she doesn't take our place too soon!

Erickson Fam said...

Sounds like a fun day! Collin's field day is friday, I'll remember to bring the sun screen.
I can't imagine how busy our missionaries are going to be! I need to sign up for dinner soon.

Meridith said...

It was fun getting caught up on what's been going on in your lives. I was curious about that movie, but wasn't sure how clean it would be. Sounds like a good one though. Thanks.

The Heaps said...

That's so cute that Bailey wanted to watch with you. It sounds like you guys are doing good

MUSIC