Once again, Spiderman/Iron Man made an appearance last night. Poor Garrett! He jumped off our bed and right into a wooden box. His eye hit the corner. It swelled up immediately, so I got some ice. At first, he didn't want the ice, but when I tried to take it off, he wanted it back on. He actually fell asleep with the ice on it. He'll have a nice black eye for a while.
On a happier note, we are all done with the antibiotic. Jackson and Russ still are coughing a little bit, and the doctor says that's normal and may continue for 2 weeks. We have survived! The homework from the kids teachers was actually very helpful yesterday. Even Garrett pulled out a coloring book and crayons and was doing his "homework". He was very diligent. Bailey was a crack up. She works for a little bit and then sets the timer for 5 minutes for her "break". And she will remind you that she is on "break" until the timer rings. Jackson, of course, would rather play on the computer than do homework.
To the left is Day 1, below is Day 3, it's a beaut!
5/7/08
Identity Crisis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 thoughts:
Poor Garrett! Crazy the things spider man makes people do~ ha!
I'm so happy to hear that you guys are all good now! Guess you're in for girls night tonight, right!?!
Seems like I haven't seen you in a long time! going into Jessica withdraws.
I fell behind on the blogging world and am just now catching back up. I am so sorry to hear about all that your poor family has been through. That STINKS! Glad you are doing better. I love your conference stories too! Why haven't I ever thought of bringing a DVD player for my kids!?
I bet the kids will actually enjoy being able to get back school. I know I start to get bored being sick!
Glad your feeling better!
Now that there is a nice looking black eye! Wow . . . one thing is sure, there's no half-way with boys, when they jump, they REALLY jump! :)
That'a a nice shiner!!! I'm so glad you are well. Kids home sick that aren't sick enough to stay down watching movies make the days really LOOOONG!
Post a Comment