Bailey said she needed her eyes checked this week, so I called the school nurse and had her check with the exam she does - it's free. She left a message saying that we probably should get her eyes checked. Then, yesterday Jackson said he needed his eyes checked, so I called the school nurse again. She recommended that Jackson also get his eyes checked. Jackson has been very worried/excited for some reason. I thought maybe he just wanted to be like Bailey, no such luck. The funny part is that Jackson keeps asking if I have scheduled their eye inspections yet. We'll see if they pass their inspections tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 thoughts:
Good luck with eye exams. I've had glasses since 6th grade. :) lucky me huh? J has to have a "real" eye exam before Kindergarten here. It will be interesting. . . keep us posted.
enjoy the inspections!
haha! funny the things they say. 2 inspections - oh man!
Post a Comment