I think they are SOOOO cute, but terrible for your back and feet - can we say no support? Seriously, I think I could do some serious damage to my spine (and ankles) in these little numbers. Having said that - I'd like them in a wedge, with lots of grossgrain and satin ribbons please :)
cute! not a fan of the big bow ones. But I like them. They would be so cute for going out (somewhere you don't have to walk much - like dinner). Wear them with capri pants and a cute top..
5 thoughts:
Seems like a lot of work, and just looking at them make my feet hurt. but the do look cute
I don't think I'm coordinated enough, but an interesting idea!
I think they are SOOOO cute, but terrible for your back and feet - can we say no support? Seriously, I think I could do some serious damage to my spine (and ankles) in these little numbers. Having said that - I'd like them in a wedge, with lots of grossgrain and satin ribbons please :)
cute! not a fan of the big bow ones. But I like them. They would be so cute for going out (somewhere you don't have to walk much - like dinner). Wear them with capri pants and a cute top..
I have to say I kind of love them. I looked them up online though and they run about $250-$300 I don't think I will be getting a pair for awhile
Post a Comment