5/22/08

Inspection Rejection


Jackson and Bailey being "special" :) Jackson only let me take his picture when I told him I would put it on the blog.

Jackson and Bailey got their eyes checked today. They both need glasses, double whamy! They were both very excited-wierdos. Bailey is nearsighted and Jackson has astigmatism and is VERY sensitive to light. The doctor expects Bailey's eyes to change every year. That with the new found knowledge that she hasn't lost any teeth at the age of 7 1/2 because they are coming in behind her baby teeth means braces, is getting expensive. Well I have not been home all day, and I have a poopy diaper to change, kids to bathe, and told my husband to work until 10pm to pay for today. hehe
These are the ones they picked out, so cute.


7 thoughts:

Jarah said...

I love them! Those kids are going to be so cute when their glasses come in. What was wrong with the first few pairs;)

Erickson Fam said...

I think they should have gone with the ones in the first pic!
Ha, looks like an expensive day for the Cook family.

Cute choice!

Penny said...

Cute choices. I really liked Jackson's Harry Potter look too.

The Martone Memories said...

How funny. I think everyone wants glasses at some point, then give it a few months and they will hate them. I remember going through the same thing, except it was in college.
They look very cute in their glasses.

Shelly Kenison said...

your kids look great! I remember my first pair of glasses and thinking wow look the trees have individual leaves on them. I am sure they will love being able to see.

Toni Dee! said...

So I take it they didn't "pass" their inspection huh? Dang, kids get more expensive every day - but at least they're cute little buggers huh?

The Heaps said...

I love this picture. SO cute.

MUSIC