5/19/08

I'm awake!

I am a night person, which makes me NOT a morning person. I've been missing my Sunday naps since we moved to the 2:30 pm church. But tonight I was tired so I went to bed right when the kids did. And now, it's 12:15am.....I'm awake. Usually, I would be heading to bed about now, but it will probably be a while before I can fall asleep again, and then I'll still not be a morning person, in the morning. Oh well. At least the kids seem to be better behaved during sacrament. Garrett falls asleep on the way to church. I've also started no snacks, no coloring books, crayons, etc. during church, maybe that's part of it.
School is almost out. I'm excited, but a little worried. It was hard having the whole family home for days on end when we had to. I think I'll try to plan things to do.
Russ has been working A LOT! I'm sure he's tired of it, I sure am. He's worked the last 3 weekends, and I think he's supposed to work next weekend too. He does get to take other days off, but they always seem to be work at home days. He gets calls or needs to work on side stuff. Life, boring at times, but it's mine. I have a lot of fun staying home with the kids, and an incredible about of freedom. Russ is always willing to let me get out of the house when I need to. And I am happy that he now has his time out of the house with the guys.

4 thoughts:

Toni Dee! said...

Yes I think the new church time is kicking all our butts. But as long as you can keep Ayvri quiet during Relief Society I think I won't go inactive just yet :)

Erickson Fam said...

You should have called me. Chad is out of town and I don't sleep too well.
I kinda liked church yesterday, both my boys were asleep during sacrament... now waking them up for class is another topic.
What fun things do you have planned for the summer other than the Utah trip? We need to do the LV pool again!

Shelly Kenison said...

I usually am up way late, just IM me next time you are bored in the middle of the night!

The Martone Memories said...

Ha, I was going to say what Barbie said, you should have called. I was up too, like normal, till all hours of the night.

MUSIC