2/13/08

60 Things You Possibly Didn't Want to Know About Me

I took this from a blog I frequent and thought it was just too fun, although it is probably TMI.
I triple-dog- dare you to do it !


60 Things You Possibly Didn't Know About Me


1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
A car seat and most likely trash from the kids.

2. When was the last time you threw up
Probably when pregnant with Garrett, it's hard to forget 32 weeks of that!

3. What's your favorite curse word?
My sweet nephew informed me that "piece of s@#$" was a bad word

4. Name 3 people who made you smile today?
Garrett, Bailey, Jackson

5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Getting back from taking the kids to school - they weren't late -yeah !

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Watching No Reservations

7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?
Sleeping

8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
NEVER

9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
Bye

10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
Cheesecake with strawberries, banana, and almond

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Diet coke with vanilla

12. What are you wearing right now?
That's a little personal....pants, shirt, sweatshirt, socks, and house shoes

13. What was the last thing you ate?
P-nut butter m&m's

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Nope - having withdrals, thanks for bringing it up!

15. When was the last time you ran?
Middle School

16. What's the last sporting event you watched?
Football, for about 5 seconds

18. Who is the last person you emailed?
Barbie

19. Ever go camping?
Yes

20. Do you have a tan?
In a bottle?

24. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
Sure

25. What did your last IM say?
My house or yours? (For the movie, bet your mind out of the gutter)

26. Are you someone's best friend?
Yes

27. What are you doing tomorrow?
Haircut, scouts

28. Where is your mom right now?
Not my turn to watch her

29. Look to your left, what do you see?
Wall

30. What color is your watch?
Gold

31. What do you think of when you think of Australia ?
Men with accents wearing a hat

32. Would you consider plastic surgery?
Yes

33. What is your birthstone?
Pearl, or whatever month Russ happens to remember, hehe, just kidding he only has trouble remembering the day

34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit thedrive thru?
My kids ask if we are going in or just talking, we are just talking

35.How many kids do you want?
3 on a good day

36. Do you have a dog?
No

37. Last person you talked to on the phone?
Inga

38. Have you met anyone famous?
I stood behind Marie Osmond at a Target once (the one in Orem :) )

39. Any plans today?
Today is actually tomorrow, see #27

40. How many states have you lived in?
TX do any of the other ones count? Just Kidding! 5

41. Ever go to college?
Yes

42. Where are you right now?
Home

43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
How unorganized I am

44. Last song listened to?
I Don't Think About It - Emily Osment

46. Are you allergic to anything?
Chocolate - It makes me fat

47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
Houseshoes

48. Are you jealous of anyone?
Maybe for fleeting moments, but I have it pretty dang good

50. Is anyone jealous of you?
They need help if they are

51. What time is it?
1:36am

52. Do any of your friends have children?
Yes

53. Do you eat healthy?
Yes. I eat healthy IN ADDITION to eating crap. (I kept this the same as the other blogger cause it was such a good answer!)

54. What do you usually do during the day?
Run around 90 MPH with my hair on fire, or at least it seems that way...

55. Do you hate anyone right now?
Nope - I'll try not to hate anyone later either

56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
When I answer the phone, daily

58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
33, I'm okay with that

59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Yup

60. How did you get one of your scars?
Ovarian Cyst, then c-section

2 thoughts:

Erickson Fam said...

How fun, I think I might take this challenge on my blog. #s 28,46 and 53 were my favorite. Thanks for the entertainment!

Shelly Kenison said...

I loved this it made me smile, and I needed that today!

MUSIC