We went to see August Rush last night, it's at the dollar show, and we had so much FUN! The movie was really good with great music and a happy ending. It was a small group, although many were invited, that's just the way it goes. After, we went to IHOP and talked and laughed until late. It's not like us Mom's aren't used to staying up late. So, until the next girls night...
THANK YOU - CARRIE, BARBIE & SHELLY :) So FUN !!!
2/27/08
Girls Night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 thoughts:
I had SO much fun last night! I am feeling it today, but it was WAY worth it to stay out and party with my girls. My only question is, when can we do it again!?! I'm ready any time :)
sounds like you girls had a great time. Good for all of you! You deserve it.
Post a Comment