Well, Friday was grocery shopping, then after picking the kids up from school we go to Wal-Mart to get a Birthday present for Bailey's millionth Birthday party this month. And once again, my kids think they need a present too ! Where on earth did they get the idea that when you look for a present for a friend, you get one too? I think it's a great idea, I just can't afford it. They drive me nuts sometimes.
Then Saturday I was going to give blood and it ended up being about 20 minutes farther than I thought it was and I couldn't even find the place. Oh well.
Then my friend Barbie called and wanted some help painting. I love helping other people, it means I don't have to clean my house. I have always loved service. I would go to my Young Woman leaders homes and one of the would put me to work.
See, not much going on !
2/18/08
The Last Few Days
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 thoughts:
Hey! I just found your blog!! I love these!
Check out what we're up to @
www.monsfamily.blogspot.com
and my blog
www.ilovegiveaways.blogspot.com
Jessica - you and Russ REALLY are amazing friends. You came to my rescue to paint my crazy room and I really appreciate that. Not only that, but you brought us lunch AND Russ fixed my computer AND he went home and got a ladder AND he hung address numbers with Chad. Seriously, how did I get blessed to have you as a friend? BFF - ha!
I was here.
Post a Comment