2/22/08

Marriage Tag

How long have you been together? 13 years. Sometimes it seems like forever, and sometimes it seems like yesterday that we got married....

How long did you date? We dated for 6 weeks, and then were engaged for 5 months.

How old is he? 36

Who said “I love you” first? I think he did, not really something I remember.

Who is taller? He is way taller

Who is smarter? He is in many areas, work, church, mechanical - cars and lawn equimpment, and he has great ideas when the kids need some help with understanding science & history and their bad behavior, but that's partly because I take care of other things. He says we are complimentary....see smart.

Who does the laundry? I do, he is not allowed because somehow he can't tell between all of our clothes, go figure.

Who does the dishes? He will, we take turns with bath time and dishes. Although I will rearrange the dishes if I think I can fit more in and not wash them by hand.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does. (right side if you are looking at the bed)

Who pays the bills? ME, and I always inform him that we have no money :)

Who mows the lawn? He does, he's picky about it like I'm picky about everything else.

Who cooks dinner? Me, unless we want a ramen creation.

Who is more stubborn? ME

Who kissed who first? He kissed me first.

Who asked who out? I wrote him a letter, but he called me. Then we had a date of unusual circumstances that cost his parents a lot of money.

Who proposed? He did, in a very casual way, and then we went to pick out my ring, once again I'm picky and he already knew it, he is smart!

Who is more sensitive? He is, he cries all the time, JUST KIDDING, but I'm more emotional.

Who has more friends? I think he would say I do, but he has work friends.

Who has more siblings? I do, he has 2 brothers and 1 sister, and I have 2 of each, and 5 step-siblings.

**Feel free to play along. Let me know if you do, though, so I can come see all your answers.**

2 thoughts:

Erickson Fam said...

A date of unusual circumstances that cost his parents a lot of money? I think you need to explain that a little more!

The Martone Memories said...

I want to know know all about this first date that costs his parents a lot of money, you will have to fill me in.
I will be playing along when I get time to post and not nose on others blogs.

MUSIC